Friday, March 21, 2014

On the purpose of this blog

During my time as a graduate student in Spanish literature, I've taken tremendous advantage of book summaries and simple analyses of works of literature and am thankful to those who have gone before my in writing such summaries.  In preparing for my doctoral exam, I thought it wise to compile my notes on the various works I have been asked to study both so as to have access to them later on and to share them with students who, like myself, often find themselves without time to read several hundred pages per day.  Clearly, this will be a bilingual blog as I discuss works in Spanish and English.  While I make no guarantees of accuracy, clarity or even helpfulness, I hope, gentle reader, that you may glean some knowledge from my musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment